NOTD: OPI Shattered over Gold and Silver

    A short post and another NOTD :D!  I wore this for about 2-3 weeks, you can tell my nails have grown out around the cuticles and wearing away on the edges.  It lasted a long time :) AND it wasn't hard to remove which is a huge plus.  I feel like I sort of damaged my nails after all the Purple Gradient nails because Sally Hansen Rockstar 05 was such a pain to remove :P

    Seche Vite Base Coat
    Zoya Goldie (gold) & Trixie (silver) x 2 coats each
    OPI Shattered
    Seche Vite Top Coat

    Rats, my thumb was supposed to be gold -_- Anyway, I really like both Goldie and Trixie under Shattered.  Since the polishes are so strikingly metallic, it shows up really well under the top coat.  Both polishes apply very smoothly, Trixie looks like aluminum foil on your nails ehhe :)  
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid 

Display Banner

Total Pageviews