NOTD: The Last of Winter~ Zoya Edtya

    Super short post today (to make up for the atrociously long one last time ^_~). I just wanted throw up this last backlogged "winter" NOTD I had sitting on my harddrive before I start fawning over spring/summer happy nail colors ^_^  Although I've been pretty busy :( one thing I've been good at is snapping pics of my nails, so I've collected quite a backlog of them ^^   

    Seche Vite Base Coat
    Zoya Edtya - 2 coats
    Seche Vite Top Coat

    I am proud to say this is a very accurate shot of Zoya Edtya ^_^  It's a pretty forest green with gold (and a tiny hint of blue) micro-glitters.  It has an almost mossy textured finish that I find rather intriguing.  This polish always strikes me as a Christmas-y polish; next year, hopefully, I'll have time to jazz it up with some holiday designs.   It's a very easy to apply - the classic Zoya formula in other words.  It's very opaque and you can easily get away with just two coats.  It's not quite as long lasting as Zoya Freja though, this starts chipping a tad in about a week while Freja goes chip-less for up to 2 weeks.  I noticed this because I wore these polish back to back.  Another negative is that omg, this stains your nails if you don't use a base coat.  Even with a base coat, after removing this I had a faint green tinge that lasted for a day or two! I've never had a staining problem before or since so it definitely is this particular polish.  I don't know if it's the fault of my base coat or Edtya itself but this staining problem is why I don't think I'll ever wear this color regularly.

    Nonetheless, I don't regret buying it.  It's one of those polishes that don't stand out as much but I haven't gotten sick of it either. The rich forest green with gold sparkle just makes it a very warm, holiday-ish color.  I think there was a mad rush for Edtya a few months ago for one reason or another, but even though the hype has died down, I still like it.  I just wish it didn't stain my nails so much :P
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid 

Display Banner

Total Pageviews