Raindance Makeup Tutorial + Raincloud Earrings + Blueberry Kitkats!

    This is a blue post: blue rain drops, blue eye makeup, blueberry kitkats~ I must confess that I am not sure if this qualifies as a "wearable" look tho... it looks more like a 'snow' look rather than a 'rain' look...rats. Oh well.  I'm still rather fond of the colors I used here, I have such a weakness for blues and greens ^_^


    Products Used:
    Missha Color Stick Eyes in WH01
    Maybelline Quad in Charcoal Smokes
    Daiso Shine Eyes palette in Blue
    Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil in Flipside
    Koji Dolly Wink Liquid Liner in Black
    Maybelline The Falsies in Black
    R&R Blush in Foreplay
    Tutti Dolci Lipgloss in Lemon Meringue (smells SO good)

    On Face:
    Skinfood Mushroom BBcream in Shade 1
    Benefit Boi-ing Concealer in Shade 2

    On Nails:
    Zoya Ibiza
    Nubar 2010

    I'm not sure where you can buy the Daiso Shine Eyes palette I'm using here.  I suspect that the palette I'm using is the same as this, just arranged differently and with a different name.  The color swatches look exactly the same.  Anyway, I really do recommend this palette - so pigmented!  The down side is that my whole palette shattered (in case you couldn't tell ^^) and it's constantly shedding powder everywhere -_- And I'll just say now that I am obsessed with the Maybelline Quads - I bought two more >_< - but they were on sale at Walmart for $4-5 :D! so now I have five total and dare I say I like them more than the UD Naked palette *cough* Don't ask me why ^^;; I just do.


    My beloved grey knit cap is turning a faded green from many washings :\ As for why I'm wearing a scarf so weird...I'll let you in on a little secret - I was wearing PJs (it was the weekend!) so I covered up my top with a scarf ^_^  Here tis a closeup:


    I have a little errant tail of blue eyeliner on the center of the lid xD! But I'm more annoyed with my eyelid...I don't understand how I line my lashes right along my lashline yet when I open my eyes, I look like I put too much eyeliner on towards the outer half. Argh!?   Much like Rimmel Airy Fairy turning a hideous shade of purple on me, this remains a mystery to me :\


    Anyway, I just adore these Raincloud earrings, the more I wear them, the more I fall in love ^_^  I always get compliments on them and they're so comfortable!   I knew I didn't regret getting them the second they came out of the box, the molten look of the clouds just totally makes it for me.  And of course...candy.


    The one of the left was a delicious sweet green tea flavored caramel (I think).  As for the one on the right, Steph warned me it that the coating was really bitter (like real matcha). It was ^_^ at first I was like wtf O_O, but then once the bitter coating melted away, it made sweetness of the chewy center was that much better.  Overall, definitely a good candy. I appreciate how real matcha powder was used and the overall effect of the candy is authentic and not cloyingly sweet.  Very memorable!  It's a real pity that I haven't seen either of these at Asian markets around me :(


    I was so thrilled to try the blueberry Kitkat! I've chatted about the greatness that is Japanese KitKats before, so trying another flavor was *heaven*.  The coating was milk chocolate with a mild blueberry filling between the wafers.  I kinda wish the blueberry flavor was stronger (I adore blueberries), but I still enjoyed this kitkat quite a bit. I ate it all too fast :(  Since blueberry is such a mild, delicate flavor, I think it would've been better to coat this in white chocolate with blueberry bits (and a bit of blueberry flavoring ^_^).  I think it'd be so pretty!  A white chocolate bar with flecks of blue :D like blueberry and cream~

    Anyway, that's all for now!
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid 

Display Banner

Total Pageviews